Thursday, July 9, 2009

Scrappy Thursday :)

Loving it.

White with One asked for purple and circles. Not generally a color I use but I made a go of it.

Mix it up asked for a photo more than 20 years old of yourself... I don't know anything about this picture other than it's me in June of 1973, making it 36 years old.

I did a card too, but since I have to give it away next week... I'm not going to post it! Not very productive this week, but I sure did have a nice time. Nice to meet Lisa and so see old friends Krista, Cindy, and Susan.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great page! I'm loving the different patterns you used, and the size and font for the year looks great!

Erin
MIU Design Team

Estee said...

I love how you used the purple! That is a color that I never use, but I am thinking that I should start! :)