Thursday, April 9, 2009

Scrappy Thursday Report

First up is Andrew's Birthday.  The LO is from a sketch on the scrappiest, they are having a DT call with this sketch. I love the sketch, it ended with a LO which I think has a wonderful layered look.  The birthday paper is Target $1.00 isle stuff, the circle is Bazzil African flower die cut.  Andrew had a blast at his party.  I was shocked that he wore that silly hat most of the time.  

Page 2 to the birthday LO.  BASB challenged me to use only cardstock, stamps, and pictures.  Dang I couldn't stamp straight...LOL  I tried to make it look like I did it on purpose, but you now know the truth.  I cut the bowling pins out of white cardstock and stamped the stripes on, likewise the bowling ball is black cardstock

This LO uses Sketch #46 at Creative Scrappers , it also serves the purpose of Scrapjazz's use a TV show name as a title.  I was going to use Law and Order as Erik was explaining to Andrew that he needed to settle down, but then Cindy cut Family out for Mary and I wanted to use the negative to make a mask... and so it happened.  I think Family Guy is a much nicer title anyhow.  I'm totally loving this BG Periphery pack so much... 
I used some more of it.  Yummo.  Have you ever used up an entire line of paper and thought to yourself you'd like to get some more?  I fear I will feel that way when Periphery is gone.  This LO is a Julie Bonner 52 sketch LO.  Check the blinkie on the right for a link.  


2 comments:

Dawn said...

Love all your LO's,, but especially lovin' the BASB one. How creative! :-)

Denise said...

Fun layouts! I think the lettering on the bowling layout is perfect. The slight slant to be means action and isn't that what bowling is all about? :o) Thanks for joining in on the challenge!