Thursday, March 26, 2009

Scrappy Thursday

First up is some random chaos.  Challenge was to use orange and yellow and some sort of office supply.  I used this weeks sketch from 52sketches for the bones.  I'm not in love with it, not even in like... but the Trike-a-thon was a very cool event and I am glad to have it in the scrapbook.  Some year I'll learn to take good pictures in a gym and then I'll make a decent LO out of gym pictures.

Next up is the scrapjazz.com card challenge.  A quote, at least one flower, and a peice of ribbon.  Check.  It's the birthday card for my sweet husband.  He likes the quote and plans to use it in training.
I did this one for a challenge by Sketch this.  It's for my sister who is expecting a baby girl any minute.  It is the announcement/invitation for her baby shower.  
Last up is the scrappiest challenge.  I couldn't even tell you how I ended up surfing over to this blog, but I LOVE the sketches.  

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

love them!! you were quite busy yesterday. :)