Thursday, January 8, 2009

A good day of scrapping and some cool news

Erik Jr is starting to read, not just recite the words from memory or tell us a story based on the pictures.  

He put his finger on the words and read them, well most of them.  Showing that he was actually "reading" he asked what "also" and "they" were.  I am really proud of him.  

Bonus, I scrapped this out nice and quick.  I used the sketch from the Mix it up blog Challenge #1 and it fit a scrapjazz challenge color challenge also!  A super cool day, with something cool to scrap that manages to double dip challenges!!  Life doesn't get any better than that... oh yes it does!  I had 5 friends over at the house scrapping with me!!  Awesomeness.

1 comment:

Jana Eubank said...

This is so cute! I LOVE what you did with this paperline! Thanks for playing at Mix It Up! :D