Thursday, August 30, 2012

Capital on Foot

Basic Grey Sketch Challenge 8.27.2012: http://blog.basicgrey.com/?p=4065

Paper is all BG Oxford.  
I've been trying to make a point to use some of my overstocked and older supplies, on this LO I used a button (overstocked) and eyelets(older)!!!
Pictures are from when I went to show my sister and the kids around DC.  The whole time I planned this walk I did not really believe it was possible the kids would do the entire thing.  I figured at some point we would jump on the subway and go back or catch a tour bus.  They were troopers.  We walked all the way from Foggy Bottom through the Vietnam Memorial, through the Natural History and Modern Art Buildings, a stop for lunch a couple blocks off the mall, up to the Capital Bldg and finally to Union Station to ride the train back to the hotel.  Had a great time and got a lot of fabulous pictures.  I'll probably add one of those project life style pages next to this one in the album filled with just pictures and a little more journaling.

Thanks for looking and cross your fingers that if I'm lucky enough to be drawn to win this challenge that they have another pack of Oxford stashed somewhere in the back :)

Woot, woot!!  It was the winner!

No comments: