Sunday, May 20, 2012

Basic Grey Weekly Challenge

SO yesterday I wanted to take the kids out to do something active, they wanted to veg and play video games.  I compromised with them by allowing them to take their DS games and play them on the drive out to Thomlinson Run State Park.  Andrew said the trail was creepy, Lizzie said the ferns tickled.  Erik and Diamond didn't complain.  After some time on Fern Trail we walked down to the water and then came back to town for some ice cream.  I think they had fun.

http://blog.basicgrey.com/?p=3069

Create a multi-photo layout.

Awesome!  I've been wanting to use the Basic Grey June Bug kit I got at the last Scrapbook Super Station Crop.  I love their kits, I buy their kits, I forget to scrap their kits.  Finally today I used one and I have to say, worth every penny.

I made only a few adjustments.  I exchanged the multi-color brad flower centers they had included for larger matching ones.  Added a little journal tag.  (<--could be what throws me about SBSS kits, multi photo and no journal spots).  Exchanged the dot on the i for a button, and I fussy cut the one flower to allow it to go over the photo.  I'm thrilled with the results, beautiful paper put together in a terrific kit.




1 comment:

Kim said...

this is is just lovely I really like those orange flowers....thanks for playing along at Basic Grey!