Thursday, May 28, 2009

Scrappy Thursday and other stuff

I couldn't host Scrappy Thursday this week due to my first prenatal appointment.  My good friend Beth  hosted instead.  What a treat to scrap at her house!  I got 2 LOs done in fairly quick order.  First is this week's 52 sketches.  The Lo is about taking the "intelligender" test at Mary Boyle's this holiday weekend.  I am loving this October Afternoon line, super cute.



Mix it up's Mixer 21  made with mixer 20's sketch.  I loved the sketch for 20 but just wasn't fast enough getting it together.  The color challenge for Mixer 21 worked a lot better with the photos than the inspiration challenge with mixer 20.  All is well.

The LO is from a nature/photo walk last Saturday through Nelson Ledges in Garettsville, OH.  Love that we got to see the Amish going by.  The girl in the photo is Beth's daughter Lexi, Erik's current love interest.


As if anyone wants to be bored with my non-scrappy life, at the midwife appointment today I got an ultrasound which gives me a due date of January 14th, 2010.  I predict a scheduled induction on 1-10-10... I'd love to have one kid with an easy to remember birthday ;)

1 comment:

MelB said...

Thanks for playing along to Mix It Up! Your lo is wonderful!!!