Wednesday, August 8, 2012

A layout and a card

First up the layout using Authentique Paper LO Sketch Challenge: http://blog.authentiquepaper.com/2012/08/august-sketch-challenge.html

Everything but the cardstock is from the Carefree line.  

At my boy's school they were asked to make "Flat Stanlys" to look like a native Ohioan to mail to friends and relatives.  After talking Erik out of making a Native American Flat Stanly he decided to make flat stanly look just like him.  I helped him make Stanly's Gii and Orange belt with green stripes, Erik decorated his hair and face.  His Flat Stanly went to Alaska and had quite the adventure with Aunt Christy and Cousin Alexandra.  

And a card for the Basic Grey Card Challenge: http://blog.basicgrey.com/?p=3984
I made a card for my good friend Erika's little bundle of joy.  I need to get over to the town she lives in to say hello to the new baby... but life has been keeping me real busy.  Making the card gets me one step closer to being ready to make the trip. 






No comments: